Jandakot Airport Holdings Pty Ltd (JAH) is committed to systemically managing safety which is expressed in the organisation’s safety policy. The JAH Safety Policy [PDF 60KB] is endorsed by the Managing Director and summarises management’s commitment to, and responsibility for, safety.
Reporting Incidents & Hazards
Jandakot Airport Holdings Pty Ltd is committed to providing and maintaining a safe working and operating environment in which staff, tenants and visitors are not unduly exposed to hazards.
- All safety and security events experienced by tenants and visitors which has resulted in harm or damage to people and equipment should be reported to JAH on the Incident Report Form (FO707) [PDF 308KB].
- All safety and security issues identified by tenants and visitors that could cause harm, damage or injury, or have a negative consequence should be reported to JAH on the Hazard Report Form (FO708) [PDF 306 KB].
Click here for information on drone safety.
Airports operate within a highly regulated environment and there are special conditions that apply to any person working at Jandakot Airport that may not apply at other sites. All Contractors must complete an online induction.
- Contact name of person/s doing the induction.
- Email address for person/s doing the induction.
- Advise if you will be working landside or airside.
Note: The system requires individual profiles to be set up so the email addresses must be unique.
All contact information is stored in accordance with the JAH Privacy Statement [PDF 29KB].
When the profile has been set up, the inductee will receive an email from Open Learning. This is the program we use for our online inductions.
The inductee will need to:
- click on the link in the email,
- set up an account and
- follow the prompts to complete the induction.
Once the induction is complete, a certificate of completion will be made available to download.
All JAH Inductions are valid for a period of 12 months.